Has extensive practice in Corporate, M&A and Contracts, with experience in corporate transactions, corporate reorganizations, private equity and venture capital.
Brazilian Bar Association (OAB).
Ana Paula graduated in Law at the Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Rio de Janeiro, PUC–RIO (2007) and attended a post graduate program in Corporate Law at Fundação Getúlio Vargas – FGG (2011).
Portuguese, English, German and Italian.
• Support in the execution of commercial contracts in general.
• Advising on the negotiation of domestic and international contracts that encompass the most varied types of agreements.
• Conducting and structuring complex contracts in the infrastructure areas.
• Support in specialized legal advice for contracts in specific markets, such as technology, health, etc.
• Advising on the analysis of commercial structures to identify potential risks and analyze alternative scenarios.
• Analysis of risks of early termination, situations of economic and financial imbalance, limitation of liability and indemnification.
• Incorporation of companies, consortia, joint ventures, partnerships and associations.
• Preparation of corporate documents of limited liability companies (LLCs), corporations, etc.
• Negotiation of investment contracts, association and shareholder agreements.
• Coordination of routine corporate activities and other issues involving LLCs and corporations.
• Risk analysis of corporate transactions and draft of memorandums of corporate matters.
• Conduction of corporate disputes.
MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS
• Merger, acquisition, takeovers and sale of companies or assets.
• Assistance to transfer of control and minority shareholdings.
• Conduction of cash-in and cash-out transactions, private equity, leveraged buyout, management buyout, etc.
• Counsel on the development of legal due diligences in organizing data rooms for such operations.
• Integrated and coordinated work with the tax law department, which optimizes resources.
• Execution of complex commercial agreement for investments in companies in general.
VENTURE CAPITAL / STARTUPS
• Assessoria em investimentos em sociedades early stage e já operacionais.
• Estruturação de investimentos em startups.
• Apoio na negociação com sócios fundadores.
• Assessoria a fundos de venture capital e também a sociedades que buscam fomentar e acelerar seus negócios.
• Condução de auditoria jurídica para fins do investimento.
• Assessoria em investimentos de equity ou de emissão de dívida (incluindo mas não se limitando a instrumentos conversíveis).