André Lisbôa is a junior associated of the tax litigation area in Rio de Janeiro.
André´s practice focuses on the tax litigation, on the Federal, State and Municipal scope, in the administrative and judicial sphere, representing clients from all sector
Brazilian Bar Association (OAB).
Fundação Getúlio Vargas (Attending LLM course in tax law and accounting – 2020).
Universidade Federal Fluminense – UFF (Post-Graduated in tax law, 2016).
Instituto Brasileiro de Mercados e Capitais – IBMEC/RJ. (Especialization in tax law and accounting, 2015).
Portuguese and English.
• Legal advice on all federal, state and municipal taxes, seeking solutions and answers in objective, agile and effective fashion by means of our vastly experienced and deeply knowledgeable tax team.
• Legal advice to domestic and foreign clients, individuals and legal entities willing to implement business or invest in Brazil, regarding direct and indirect taxes, social security contributions and customs legislation.
• Drafting of opinions and memorandum on tax legislation, its interpretation and application in the most diverse economic sectors, indicating possible risks and alternatives that may mitigate reduce or eliminate them.
• Analysis of the tax aspects involved in mergers and acquisitions, national and international corporate restructuring, capital markets and infrastructure projects.
• Review of corporate structures and procedures adopted by clients in tax assessment, aiming to find alternatives that reduce the tax burden, including the restructuring of transactions, corporate reorganization, use of regional and sectoral tax benefits, special customs regimes, among others.
• Close collaboration with the client so as to obtain special local, state or federal tax benefits nation-wide.
• Wealth and asset protection planning.
• Advice on cross border transactions, including the application of agreements executed by Brazil to avoid double taxation and interaction with foreign off