Mariana Nogueira da Cunha is a junior lawyer at the Rio de Janeiro office in the M&A and Corporate Operations areas.
She works in corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions (M&A), general corporate reorganizations and contracts.
Brazilian Bar Association (OAB)
Law degree from the Instituto Brasileiro de Mercado de Capitais – IBMEC (2018.2)
LL.M. in Tax Law at FGV (2020.1).
Portuguese and English.
• Support in the execution of commercial contracts in general.
• Advising on the negotiation of domestic and international contracts that encompass the most varied types of agreements.
• Conducting and structuring complex contracts in the infrastructure areas.
• Support in specialized legal advice for contracts in specific markets, such as technology, health, etc.
• Advising on the analysis of commercial structures to identify potential risks and analyze alternative scenarios.
• Analysis of risks of early termination, situations of economic and financial imbalance, limitation of liability and indemnification.
MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS
• Merger, acquisition, takeovers and sale of companies or assets.
• Assistance to transfer of control and minority shareholdings.
• Conduction of cash-in and cash-out transactions, private equity, leveraged buyout, management buyout, etc.
• Counsel on the development of legal due diligences in organizing data rooms for such operations.
• Integrated and coordinated work with the tax law department, which optimizes resources.
• Execution of complex commercial agreement for investments in companies in general.